Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Repeat Button

Hey everyone! 
I hope you all doing well!
Today it's super a cloudy and rainy day here. It's one of those days that you just want to put your pajamas on, make yourself a warm herbal tea, read a good book and listen to some relaxing music. So I thought a would make another "repeat button" post and share with you a song that I just can't stop listening lately : Jessie Ware - Wildest Moments. I really don't know why but I just love this song!


This is my favorite part of the lyrics :
Baby in our wildest moments. 
We could be the greatest, we could be the greatest.
Baby in our wildest moments.
We could be the worst of all.
I find those words so true. It's in our wildest and hardest moments that we really understand who we are and it's in our hand to see what we don't like and make an effort to change it.

So I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!
Thank you all for stopping by!
xo
Eleonor

No comments:

Post a Comment