Thursday, February 28, 2013

E.l.f. haul

Hey everyone! 
A few weeks ago I placed my very first order from elf.co.uk . I've never tried any elf products before. As the most of you may already know elf it's a cheap make-up brand that is extremely famous among beauty bloggers and you-tubers because of the high quality products and the low prices. So when I found a 50% off discount code I thought it was about time for me to try a few products out!


Even though the products aren't that expensive  the huge variety that you find online can easily lead to you to checkout with a shopping bag that costs more 200£!! But I thought I would only get things that I will actually use because I already have loads of makeup that I hardly reach for. So here's what I've got! 



Nail Polish - Mint Cream

Nail Polish - Champagne 


 Complexion Brush
Blending Eye Brush
Smudge Brush

 

32 Eyeshadow Palette - Natural

Have you ever tried any elf products. What do you think about them?
So far I am very satisfied. My only complain is that the colors are not really similar to what you see online so there is a big chance that you get disappointed from some of the products that you receive. The champagne lipstick for example is completely different to the picture on the website. I didn't like the  color that it actually is so I gave it to my mom.
Anyway! That was my elf haul!
That's all from me!
Thank you all from stopping by!
xo
Eleonor    

1 comment:

  1. η παλέτα είναι πολύ καλή επιλογή λόγω χρωμάτων. Δεν έχει τύχει να πάρω κάτι από elf αλλά η χαμηλές τους τιμές είναι πειρασμός...

    ReplyDelete