Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Apple Pie!

Hello everyone!
So this happens to me a lot. I walk to the fridge, I open it and I stand there for a few seconds without knowing what exactly I'm looking for. Please tell me I'm not the only one doing this!
Anyway, as I was staring at the fridge the other day with no profound reason, I noticed that I had a lot of apples hidden at the back of my fruit drawer. So I thought I would make and apple pie! The perfect combination for my afternoon mint tea! 
Of course I photographed the whole process and here's the photo diary of the recipe.


 
The recipe is simple and easy and I found it on YouTube. Please let me know if you give it a try! 
Have a great Tuesday evening everyone!
Thank you all for stopping by!
xo
Eleonor


2 comments:

  1. Αν και δεν είμαι πολύ φαν της μηλόπιτας, νομίζω θα το δοκιμάσω! το παρουσίασες τόσο εύκολο!!! φιλιά!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ήρθα κι εγώ μια βόλτα και βλέπω ότι εκτός από beauties κάνεις...θαύματα στα γλυκά! Εντυπωσιάστηκα!
    Αν θέλεις, μπορείς να μου στείλεις το mail σου να σε ρωτήσω κάτι; Δεν φαίνεται στο προφίλ σου.
    vera285@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete